Bargain
Budget
Cheap
Just Do It
Kicks
kris
Krispy
Nike
Roshe
Shia LaBeof
Sneaker
Kris' Budget Kicks
19:43THE VERY FIRST SEGMENT OF BUDGET KICKS!
Hey what’s up guys! I’m Krispy or Kris (for
short) from “Captured Kicks” and I’ll be covering sneakers for guys on a
budget.
How many of you have experienced the
agonizing pain of seeing great shoes that you can’t afford? I know I have,
which is why I’m here to help you guys out with my personal favourite
inexpensive kicks! So let’s get started with the poor man’s guide to great
kicks.
This week I’m gonna talk about one of my
personal favourties, the Nike Roshe One.
You’d be surprised at how many great shoes
are out there for really great prices. The retail price on the Roshe One’s are
$75 as quoted from the Nike website. The prices would be even cheaper if you
checked out some retail outlets or purchase them second hand, which you can
find on Ebay or some Facebook pages that allow individuals to buy and sell
products (I prefer meetups and cash in hand, it’s a lot easier and less hassle
imo).
Back to the shoe, one of its greatest
assets in its appearance is the versatility. It can be dressed up or down,
designed for many different occasions. Not only that, there are heaps of colour
ways and with so many options, you’re bound to find the right one for you. I’m
a sucker for the triple blacks, they look really sleek and I love easy-to-match
shoes.
Functionally, there are several great
things about these kicks, my favourite being the cushioned collar for ankle
protection; it makes the shoe feel snug. Some of the other functions include;
full upper mesh for breathability (because who likes hot, sweaty feet ugh),
solarsoft sockliner for premium comfort and an IU outsole with a waffle pattern
for traction and grip.
Overall, it’s a simple shoe that does what
it needs to and then some. It’s fashionable, really easy to dress with (because
it’s so versatile) and most importantly, within a reasonable price range. I
find charm in how simple the shoe is and recommend it to anyone looking for a
reliable pair of kicks to wear with almost anything.
Hope you guys enjoyed that post and stay tuned for more budget kicks!!
-Kris



0 comments