What's the sizzle with Lizzle

So what’s up guys, it’s lizzle here. So I’m back this week with a style steal, because they’re great and I only like great things. Ok  ...

So what’s up guys, it’s lizzle here. So I’m back this week with a style steal, because they’re great and I only like great things.

Ok  so I’m going to hit you with four very stylish celebs today it’s Hailey Baldwin, then Rita Ora, our girl Rhi Rhi, and last the youngest member of the most talked about family in pop culture – Kylie Jenner. Yes I’m aware that I’ve done outfits by Kylie already, however why not do more? I mean her closet it huge and pretty much endless with the amount of money she makes. However, this style steal I will unfortunately not show you where you’re be able to recreate these outfits. You’ll need to tune in tomorrow for recreations!

So kicking it off with Hailey Baldwin

Her outfit looks so cosy yet so stylish that she could’ve rolled out of bed and no one would know. Hailey is wearing a cropped muscle tank showing off her abs, pairing it off with drop crotch beige/tan pair of trackies finishing up her outfit with so cute boots. I commend Hailey as anyone else would look like a potato wearing this. My favourite piece of this outfit would be the cropped muscle tank, its cute and versatile meaning I can make 204989034 outfits with the one top. Now let’s "steal" this outfit one by one by clicking on the links below!
  1. Cropped muscle tank
  2. Drop crotch sweat pants
  3. Givenchy Leather Boots


Rita Ora

Rita Ora is known for are bright collaborative works with Adidas, but this is one of Rita’s more chilled outfits. A simple tee with holes, and boyfriend jeans pairing it with another cute pair of boots accesorising with a black leather studded cap. It’s nice to know she wears more chill colours rather than her bright floral/neon collaborations. It’s a nice look on her, and it looks extremely comfortable too. An outfit I would mind being in. My favourite out of this outfit would be her boyfriend jeans, cute, chill and really stylish. Now let’s "steal" this outfit one by one by clicking on the links below!

  1. High Risk tee
  2. Boyfriend Jeans
  3. Cat eye sunglasses
  4. Leather boots


Rhianna

Well it’s clear our girl Rhi Rhi is hella stylish. Even when she’s getting off an airplane. In this outfit Rhi Rhi is rocking a black trap star crew neck sweater, black sweat pants, an army green bomber jacket, fluffly sandals. She accessorized with custom “fenty” necklace, pair of sunnies, and an ear cuff saying love. She still looks good after a flight, how does she do that? I don’t even know. My favourite out of this outfit has to be the fluffly sandals. I mean who does like fluffly sandals. Now let’s "steal" this outfit one by one by clicking on the links below!

  1. Oversized bomber
  2. Crew neck sweat shirt
  3. Black puma sweat pants
  4. Customised Jewellery
  5. Sunglasses
  6. Ear cuff

Kylie Jenner


Kylie is shown wearing a co-ord from Adidas x Mary Katrantzou. So I’m not sure how to describe this outfit but it’s a brave choice. Then again she’s a part of the Kardashian clan they’re full of bold choices/outfits. Kylie is wearing a tee and a pair of shorts, looking to be a comfortable outfit to throw on. Pairing it with Adidas high tops and accessorizing with Dior sunglasses, and a quilted back pack. My favourite of this outfit would be the mini white quilted back pack, it’s hella cute and I feel as though it will come in handy considering lately I hate carry handbags around. Now let’s "steal" this outfit one by one by clicking on the links below!

  1. Structured Tee
  2. Ori Shorts
  3. Dior Reflected Sunglasses
  4. Quilted leather mini back pack
  5. Adidas High tops 
So that all from me for now, remember to tune in tomorrow for the recreation of these outfits using more affordable items. Also remember to tweet me @capturedkicks to tell me your thoughts or if there is anything particular you'd like me to cover. Till then, peace out girl scouts! 

LIZZLE OUT!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOOK AT THE CAMERAMANS JORDANS B!!!!! GIVE2FAWKZ ON THAT FOR THE WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete