Hypebeasting: Reselling and the Nike Flyknit Trainer +
03:54What's good fellow Hypebeasts, Liuser back again with another Hypebeasting post.
Before we start, I'd just like to say that this segment "Hypebeasting" will not only teach you what the hottest sneakers are at the moment, but also about the history and basics information of the sneakers. Most hypebeasts do not have this kind of knowledge and often get called out by other sneakerheads, BUT with that being said, you won't be that person ever again because I will be providing you with an abundance of information; you won't look silly or sound stupid ever again. It's all about becoming a SMARTER hypebeast.
To kick this off, we'll first dive into a concept I touched on last week. RESELLING. Over the course of the next few Hypebeasting posts, I will be taking you guys through the concepts of reselling. Today will be an intro :)
Resellers are probably one of the most hated and despised people within the sneaker community, however at the same time, the sneaker community needs them because they may be the only ones who can hook you up with a shoe you want. A reseller basically buys the sneaker and sells it again to someone else for a price higher than retail also known as "market value" to profit off them.
Reselling is quite simple in all honesty, its basic economics; the law of supply and demand.




0 comments