flyknit
hypebeasting
liuser
Nike
Hypebeasting: A Quick Pick-Up
01:33Hey guys, I know I posted this morning BUT I thought i'd post another quick post on what I picked up today and how I was able to resell it for a bit of extra $$$
SOOOOO.... WHAT DID WE PICK UP?
Starting from the top row left to right:
- Nike Flyknit Racer "Volt" 2012 Release
- Nike Flyknit Racer "Volt" 2012 Release
- Nike Flyknit Racer "University Red" 2013 Release
- Nike Flyknit Racer "Chlorine Blue" 2013 Release
So as you can see, all 4 pairs are Nike Flyknit Racers. If you do your research, you will generally find that Flyknit Racers are really popular and everyone is looking for any colours available. Flyknit Racers are great for resale, generally you can easily make a quick buck as they sell really quickly at the right price. Below I will break down the profits that I made etc.
- Nike Flyknit Racer "Volt" 2012
This particular pair of Racers, I copped 2 pairs, both in decent condition but without boxes. One pair cost me $205 and the other $230. Expected sale price: $270-$300 each
This pair came without box again and in a decent. There were however a few flaws with this pair, especially on the sole (which cant be seen). I posted these up on a few Facebook sneaker groups and they ended up being sold within the hour. Copped for $230, sold for $250 but I sold these together to the same buyer so I gave him a little discount.
This pair came along with the University Red, and also came without box. This pair was in really really good shape, no flaws whatsoever. As I mentioned the buyer bought these together with the University Reds for $250 and these only cost me $230. Again with this pair, I could have gotten $270-$300 easily but I gave the buyer a discount.
As you guys can see, you can easily make a quick buck. I made $40 within hour and that basically pays for my petrol expenses for the week. Obviously I could have made a lot more, however as a seller you need to be smart and move things as quickly. My general rule is within the month because that's when my credit card bills need to be paid.
Hope you guys gained a little insight into reselling and how easy it is to make a quick buck. Living life as a uni student can be tough and a little extra money wont really hurt :)
-Liuser
Hope you guys gained a little insight into reselling and how easy it is to make a quick buck. Living life as a uni student can be tough and a little extra money wont really hurt :)
-Liuser
0 comments