Kris' Budget Kicks - Adidas Pure Boost!

Adidas Pure Boost  Ayo what's good guys, it's Krispy again with another segment of Budget Kicks! Just befor...


Adidas Pure Boost 






















Ayo what's good guys, it's Krispy again with another segment of Budget Kicks! Just before I start I'd like to open up by saying that price does not equal value. There are some great shoes for low prices so don't feel pressured to spend exorbitant amounts to look good. If you read my previous blog, you'll know that I was looking to get a pair of Adidas Racer Lite's for 30 dollars this week, well, as luck would have it, they were completely out of stock for my size and any size close to it....








Hahaha not the end of the world, i'll just grab it when it's available next time guys!




So this week i'll introduce to you guys the Adidas Pure Boost (original). The shoe is part of Adidas' trademark "boost" line which is easily one of their most successful, including kicks like the Ultra and Yeezy Boosts (both out of my price range atm, but are fire). The Pure Boost itself has two versions of release, the original and 2.0. They both look great and have a difference in price of around $40, so if you're interested, check out the 2.0.



On release, the retail price was $120 and has dropped to around $100. Unfortunately, Mr West/ Yeezy/ Kanye was seen wearing these bad boys, so a further price drop would be unlikely. Although, $100 is a really good price for these shoes, you can definitely get them cheaper with the right knowledge and a bit of luck. Try purchasing from Facebook buy/sell groups like shop and swap (I usually do cash and meet ups only, saves the hassle of something going wrong), eBay, Gumtree, Outlet stores/ Factories and maybe even online shopping. A lot of options to get some nice, affordable sneakers for less than retail.

Alright, for you shoe fanatics obsessed with the science of the shoe, i'll give you a quick run-down. It has the standardised boost technology that allows for light, cushioned steps, grippy rubber outsole and of course breathable mesh lining (because who likes sweaty toes). The focal point of the shoe is the boost technology, it's Adidas' fancy way of saying comfortable. Trust me, these were made for comfort. Fortunately, they look amazing as well.




             






          Adidas Pure Boost: Camo



Another colour way you may not see very often is the camouflage design. I am personally not a fan as I prefer simple shoes to wear with a lot of outfits, as opposed to finding an outfit to match my shoes. Regardless, if you do like this design, you'll love their comfort even more.

If you're still unsure and want a better look, I suggest either going in store or watching some online reviews (I find those to be pretty useful). I'll leave one below, take care guys, peace.




Kris' Budget Kicks

You Might Also Like

0 comments