What's the sizzle with Lizzle

What’s up guys, it’s lizzle here and you know what’s been sizzling lately? Well pretty much everyone who lives in Australia, the weather do...

What’s up guys, it’s lizzle here and you know what’s been sizzling lately? Well pretty much everyone who lives in Australia, the weather down here is crazy. What happens when it gets sizzling hot? We go to the beach of course, therefore you need a beach body to work for! Why is it important to my post today my little girlies? Well I’m going to give a list of shoes which are both appropriate to work out in and to rock with your stylish street wear.


So my first pair that I would like to show you is probably my favourite pair at the moment. The Oreo Flyknit Racer 2.0. from Nike. Most of you girlies will now say they do not stock your size, but I’m as 5 US womens and I was lucky enough to get a pair! If there is a way there is a way.  The flyknit racer is actually a running shoe which is perfect for morning runs i.e. your cardio for the day. Moreover, the shoe is a flyknit - a breathable summer shoe which is extremely comfortable. The technology of the shoe allows it to weigh close to nothing, a form fitted shoe with virtually a knit upper woven from one big thread. So the shoe is called Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0, the “oreo” is a nickname given by sneakerheads reminding them of an oreo and who doesn’t like oreos. The 2.0 is the second release of the Oreo colourway, if differs from the 1.0 is colour, just slightly darker. In my opinion the Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0 looks much better. Moreover, you can pair these shoes with your fresh outfits with something on the lines of a midi skirt/dress topping it off with a pair of flyknit oreo racers will simply enhance your outfit.

So who likes rainbow paddle pops? So pretty much everyone right, since you’re aiming for your amazing body there will need to be some cuts in junk food in your diet. Why not replace them with a pair of shoes that look just like it Flyknit Multicolour Racers 1.0 and 2.0. In my opinion you should never cut out ice cream because ice cream is life but if you do decide to and need a replacement to make you feel a bit better of yourself why not grab a pair. However, once again these pairs are very limited but like I said when there is a will there is a way. You need a pair to match with your cute denim shorts you’ll be rocking this spring/summer.


Stepping out of the Nike family my next pair will be from Adidas. The Ultra Boosts, get them in any colour way you can my friends. They’re so comfortable, I tried on Cent’s shoes the other day because why not 5 US women’s feet in 11.5 US men’s shoe. Originally I was not a fan because the mid sole made me uncomfortable. I mean it looks like Styrofoam, but that is some amazing Styrofoam because it’s really comfortable to be in! Moreover, the upper is Prime knit – like the racers mentioned above it acts a lightweight shoe making you feel you’re almost barefoot when you run. However, the Styrofoam looking like this is actually energy capsules which gives you more spring in your run. It is also a very durable shoe, sustaining many kilometers of running in any form of weather. If you’re anything like me you’re going to need a pair of these. They’re so simple you can pair it up with anything, but I think the best cardio is shopping so why not put a spring in your step whilst you’re looking for more fresh clothes to complete your wardrobe.


 I hope you enjoyed my little segment  and that is relates to you, if you have any suggestion comment below or send us a tweet on @capturedkicks with the #WDSWL  (what’s the sizzle with lizzle) and you can directly talk to me. Well I’m out, till next times guys. Peace out girl scouts!

LIZZLE OUT!



You Might Also Like

0 comments