Sort-of Style with Jenbah
20:22wha-wha-wha-whaaaaaaaaats up guys?! Ok lets cut the chit-chat. So the converse and vans stream unfortunately hasn't had a very strong sneaker release current recently. But since I really enjoyed reviewing the disney sneakers - I have a little something of similar substance for you all today.
So what I mentioned before is the new Peanuts x Bata Tennis 65th Anniversary collection - which is along the lines of the animation front. Now, Vans did previously participate in a collaboration with Peanuts in 2014 along with Converse in 2010. Despite all these collaborations over the years, Peanuts keeps coming back around, right? Charlie Brown. Ha ha I know i'm a riot. Anyway, back to the Peanuts x Bata, this team up was in celebration of Peanut's 65th Anniversary and remembrance of the late Charles M. Schulz. Three types of the low-cut canvas tennis shoe are being released with striped midsoles, 'Bata Tennis' printed footbeds and adorable designs of Charlie Brown, Woodstock, Lucy and Snoopy!
These will be released later this month!
Now, since there is absolutely not much else to review.. i'm afraid i'm going to have to go with SOPHNET's collaboration with Vans in celebration of their 16th anniversary. The vans slip ons come in two colours of navy or black and are both of cowhide material.
This collection will be available in SOPHNET's Tokyo Flagship store from the 2nd of November.
Alriiiiight so time for my drawing segment, and surprise surprise I will not be attempting to emulate the soft fibres of cowhide digitally. I'm going with Charlie Brown LOL.
Ok this was definitely harder than I had anticipated... not one of my best. Either wayyyyy the message is pretty clear here, the Peanuts brand has been extremely successful therefore it does not have to stay exclusive to specific brands because they are always in demand (also drawing those logos was not easy LOL). I remember watching the Charlie brown show on television and oddly enough i'm not able to recall why I was so fond of it...I can't even remember the theme song. But I suppose something about how Charlie always had unfortunate things happen to him and he just brushed it off was calming to me.
ANYWAY thats it from me for now guys! AU revoir from jenbah!



0 comments