Cent's 2 cents- Week in review!

WHATS GOOD PEOPLE. I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET YOU INFORMATION ON THE HAL X ASICS 25th ANNIVERSARY DIDN'T I? WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLEEEE I GOT...

WHATS GOOD PEOPLE. I TOLD YOU I WOULD GET YOU INFORMATION ON THE HAL X ASICS 25th ANNIVERSARY DIDN'T I?
WELL GUESS WHAT PEOPLEEEE I GOT A LEAKED IMAGE!

Asics X Hal 25th Anniversary- "TBA"

Asics X Hal ( 25th Anniversary) 
Well there we have it. The 25th Anniversary Asics X Hal. As you can see the shoe features 4 shades of greens. We see a mint green, Light olive green, emerald and a dark green. The shoe comes with Red and black lace locks and features the HAL branding on the tongue of the shoe. The materials are by far the best materials on any 25th Asics anniversary thus far, i have been told that the green panels where the Asics stripes lie- it features a crackling green nylon material featured with 3m hits on the logo. The shoe will come with white and red laces as well. Rumours have that HAL will be trying to put out a special box with this shoe.


Cent's 2 Cents.
Interesting concept from the boys at HAL, quality is on par as i discussed earlier. It wont be something i will be lining up for however if i can get my hands on it, i will be happy with it.. green isn't really my colour though.. not much else to say really. Just cant wait till the 31st of october to see these in real life!

Rating: OK
If you are unfamiliar with my new rating of the shoes- i have provided the list again for you guys to get an idea!
- Trash - Being absolutely rubbish
- OK- Ok, nothing special
- WEOW- Nice shoe! nice enough to make me buy it
- FREAKING FIYA!- Must. do. everything. i. can. to. get. it.
Remember to follow me on IG people! The link is where my name is!
Peace.
Cents tip of the week!
" It ain't about what others like, its about what you like! get your own sense of fashion and rock it kids!"

You Might Also Like

0 comments