Adidas
Bargain
Budget
Budget Kicks
Cheap
Discount
kbk
kris
Racer Lite
Sale
Sneaker
Twitter
Kris' Budget Kicks
00:49
Yo what’s up guys, Kris again with this
week’s “Budget Kicks”! In this segment I’ll introduce you to affordable shoes
that are great for the street. I want you to keep in mind that cheaper does not
necessarily mean inferior, and there are some great deals out there if you have
the right timing.
The Adidas Racer Lites… I’ve been in love
with these shoes for a while and I’m sure you guys will like them to. The
retail is $100 and is currently reduced to $70 on the Adidas official website.
Now here’s the killer: at all selected Hype stores, they’re selling the OG
colour way for $30 and the rest for $70. In my opinion, with prices like that,
these shoes are a must.
(OG Colour Way)
Now don’t get too distracted by the price,
the shoe itself is actually really great. The flat rubber outsole allows you to
use the shoe rigorously (like for outdoor activities) without absolutely
destroying the shoe, the breathable mesh lining at the top is both for cushion
and to maintain foot breathability…. Definitely don’t want hot, sweaty feet at
the end of a long walk.
A lot of the reviews came out very
positive, leaving satisfied customers. I’ll leave the link to some of those
reviews here:
The shoes definitely prioritise performance
over appearance, as the appearance is very simple. Not to say that simple is
bad, I personally prefer simple shoes because you can wear them with more
outfits, but if I had to absolutely nit pick about a flaw in the shoe, it would
have to be simplicity. To add emphasis, I’ll show a comparison photo between
the Puma Arial Lite and Adidas Racer Lite. See any similarities?
(Triple Black Adidas Racer Lite)
(OG Colour Way Puma Arial Lite)
My overall impression is still very
positive, and I can’t wait to get a pair of my own later this week. I’ll leave
a twitter feed of Adidas Racer Lites below so it can help you form your own
opinion on them. Hope you guys get some great budget kicks this week, see you
guys in 5 days!
Kris



0 comments