Sort-of Style with Jenbah
18:17Heyyyy guys, hows it going? Jenbah here again! So i'm pretty hyped for this post as it features some stuff I reaaaaally want, but i'm actually trying to save my money..ha I know, what a joke right? ANYWAY, lets jump right in.
First up today i've got a Disney x Vans collaboration! Sounds cute right? Well this is a sure winner as everyone loves disney, honestly I bet everyone enjoys at least one particular disney film. But, for the better majority of us, its a numerous amount of their films..maybe even all?
This sweet collection includes designs from the 1930s of everyone's beloved childhood characters, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Donald and even Winne the Pooh. This collection also goes way beyond just shoes with accessories and clothing for both adults and children! Theres hats, backpacks and even socks so get ready to throw out your entire wardrobe and go buy it all in disney items!
This collection has been available in stores since June at Vans retail stores are other selected locations.
Now, I know i spoke very fondly of the Disney collection above, but what i'm really excited for is the COMME DES GARÇONS x CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR '70 COLLECTION! These shoes are so aesthetically pleasing to me. The disney collection above is great but i'm more a fan of subtle/simple kind of clothing.
So Converse and COMME DES GARÇONS have once again teamed up. This time they have released 4 types of the sneaker, 2 high tops and 2 low tops, of course featuring their recognisable Filip Pagowski-designed logo of a heart. All sneakers are in either black or milk with a contrasting heel stripe.
The one directly above is the one I want! SO NICE. Anyway these sneakers were released in two waves from May 14 and are now available worldwide!
So for this post, my random item is the Winnie the Pooh shoe from the Disney x Vans collection.
Yes I am aware i drew it too far to the right, but it was too late okay?!?! Anyway, the way in which i've drawn this shoe symbolises that Winnie the Pooh does not need a collaboration to promote himself as he is a very well-established and loveable character for many of us. But, rather the forming of this shoe is just to humour his fans. And the pot of 'hunny' is simply there because I felt I could not draw him without it.
Thats it from me for now guys! Until next time, au revoir from Jenbah!





0 comments